The Max Life

The Max Life
Hi I'm Nicole, and my husband is Justin. We're the Maxfields and this space shares our adventures together.

Monday, June 24, 2013

Skipping Rocks

The big news is that Playmill just had its 50th birthday.
H A P P Y  B I R T H D A Y
I met a guy at the Playmill one evening named Bill,
and this man is astounding.
He has traveled the world + can make a ton of friends in seconds,
Over the pass couple of years he has invited the cast over to his cabin.
It was a fun filled evening.
Later that day, we got a group together and went on another adventure.
There were so many times today where I wanted to kiss the ground I was seeing,
this place is beautiful.
I was grateful to have a moment to take my shoes off, laugh, and skip some rocks on the water.
The definition of today is, P E A C E




 




"If we have no peace, it is because we have forgotten that we belong to each other."
 


1 comment:

  1. Looks like so much fun!! I love your positive outlook on life! Wonderful pictures Hun!

    ReplyDelete