The Max Life

The Max Life
Hi I'm Nicole, and my husband is Justin. We're the Maxfields and this space shares our adventures together.

Monday, June 10, 2013

Hello Sun! Nice to See You Again...

This day was an awesome fantastic day!
We went on a hike to Targhee Creek Hill, then
later that afternoon headed up to Hebgen Lake.
Needless to say,
we got in touch with our nature side.
+ we loved every minute.
It's hard to beat sitting around the fire with
people you love, burying people in the sand,
singing songs, jumping in the water with clothes on,
+ watching the sun go down.
Priceless.


-Dale Carnegie
Photo credit: Roger Merrill

1 comment:

  1. Nicole what a beautiful post! You and Justin are so very sweet to each other and I enjoy the small sweet interactions that I catch during rehearsals. It makes me smile.

    ReplyDelete