The Max Life

The Max Life
Hi I'm Nicole, and my husband is Justin. We're the Maxfields and this space shares our adventures together.

Sunday, June 2, 2013

Playmill Stage

Since I was two years old, I've been coming to a summer theatre house called the Playmill.
If you've never been I would recommend you go.
It's the bees knees::
Back in the day~
My parents would patiently wait after a show to let me dance on the stage, + it then became a dream to be there.
The place + people who worked there made me feel special, like I was important to them.
This summer my husband + I auditioned + had the blessed opportunity to go.
There were no hesitations to be had.
N O N E.
I'm now on the stage that moved me as a little girl, + I hope to help those who come smile and feel loved the way I've felt coming here year after year.
My heart, however, is filled even more as I meet the people who come, to my husband who loves me and buckles up for the adventures we take, and for the friends and family who surround our lives.
"Life is a stage," Shakespeare says,
I guess we will always be there for each other whichever stage of life we are in.
{L I F E is a beautiful thing}

1 comment:

  1. loved this and you were fabulous!! I can't wait to come back in August to see Justin on the stage with you!

    ReplyDelete