The Max Life

The Max Life
Hi I'm Nicole, and my husband is Justin. We're the Maxfields and this space shares our adventures together.

Sunday, June 16, 2013

Happy Dad Day

 
Ever since I was a little girl my Dad has been one of my best friends.
If you know my Dad you will know that you personally already have a nickname + if not, its coming.
My nickname is Colie Pie.
Classy.
My Dad is a hero because he sacrifices for my family + others,
He will make you laugh so hard it hurts.
He is one of the best listeners I know,
+ the best chocolate milkshake maker this side of the Mississippi.
We call it whippy chocolate.
Dad, thanks for being the best father a girl could ask for,
for being a father to Justin and loving him as your own,
+ for believing and supporting me.
You're the bees knees.
Love love love you.
Photo Credit: Aria Bethards


No comments:

Post a Comment