The Max Life

The Max Life
Hi I'm Nicole, and my husband is Justin. We're the Maxfields and this space shares our adventures together.

Monday, July 29, 2013

Take A Seat



We went to Luke's sisters home for a D E L I C I O U S dinner.
They live in a wonderland, with acres of beautiful nature.
I had a little too much fun with the camera at this place.
Charlie sat up for the first time by himself for a picture. W A T C H OUT world.
We ended up later jumping into a river off of a bridge. Han and I kept convincing ourselves that we were "Brave." It worked...and we jumped.
Finally.
Justin cast the good ole fishing pole with Jake and even caught a fish the other day!
Survivor here we come.
Love these past couple of weeks. We can't get enough of the sun & W A T E R M E L O N
Take a seat summer.
We like you.












No comments:

Post a Comment